Friday, August 31, 2007

"The "Zoo""!

Ooooooooo,Lepard.
Ooooooooo,Lepard-again-.
Cute mini turtles.
Cyril and a Komodo Dragon.
I`m Princess of the rock-I`m standing on-.
A swimming Otter.
Catterpillars.
Anna Butterfly.
Audrey Butterfly.
Pretty butterfly.

Elaphants. Siamang Monkey climbing. Komodo Dragon-again but without Cyril in the picture. Cute mini turtles-again-. Bears. Me and Anna. Trying to climb a tree with Cyril making it look so easy. Giraffe-momie Giraffe?-. Anna, me, and the boys. Lunch time.
The zoo was so fun. Next time I go there I would like to see everything. I would like it if sometime, Just me and Anna could go-with an adult,of course-,next time we go to the zoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Anna's mom.
It was fun going to the zoo with you. Was everybody pretty tired after the zoo?

I hope we can get together soon!!

Good job on the blog, and I've decided that I should let Anna create her blog, too.

Tae

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!