Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Something...?

I was checkin` out Avigail`s(my cousin) new blog(in my link list, Avi`s Blog), and I wanted to make another post. I don`t really know what to post, so I guess I`ll just say a few things. I`ve been reading the Emily of New Moon books. I`m on the third(last)book. They`re by L.M. Montgomery(not sure if that`s how it`s spelled), the author of Anne of Green Gables. The Emily books are really good.

Emily Starr(the Emily from Emily of New Moon) also has a problem with italics(she likes to use them alot, too much, perhaps), but I think mine is a bit worse. I`m insane about them. She writes stories and poems, like me also.

Anyways, I guess that`s all I`ve got to say, except...

Farewell I shall say for now,
But not forever I garantee,
Don`t forget why or how,
It`s not forever don`t you see?

It`s not my best, but I guess it`s good enough.

Audrey

No comments: