Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introducing...

Me, Audrey Patton, firstborn. Hey! I still have that hat!
Papa, my silly, silly, Papa! He is very silly, and the best Papa in the world!


Mama, my wonderful Mama. The best Mama ever.


Goofy, Halo-obsessed, little brother Pippin.



Kateri, little sister and room-destroyer.
About me.
I love to write. Poems, stories, anything. I love horses, cats, wolves, lizards, dogs
and dolphins. And books. I like the word obnoxous. I spell it Abnoxus. I like to make animal noises(barking, moewing, howling, neighing, bird calls, ect.) and screeching noises as well. Also, my laughing sounds sound rediculous too.
About Cyril.
Unfortunantly, I could not find a picture of him; he doesn`t like his picture taken. He loves sharks and reptiles(crocs, gators, snakes, lizards ect.). Not the best reader yet, but he is learning. If I could describe him in one word, it would be lizard. The reason is he wishes he could be a lizard. He used to want to join the army, but now he doesn`t. Now that he knows what war is really like... Well, enough of that. He loves watching Mythbusters and so do I.
About Kateri.
Nothing much about her that I have to say. She wants to be a princess. She wants Cyril`s scooter. The word I would use to describe her would be annoying. Very. Because thats what she is to me. Oh well, she`ll grow older and get a bigger brain someday. Well gee, I`m not so sure that her brain will know that much though.
About Pippin.
A word used to describe him, is obsessed. With Halo! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate that game! And I mean it! Sick. Of. It. Whats even worse is that we have just about every sigle Halo game in the universe. He also (like every little boy)loves guns, and wants to join the army.
About Papa.
Crazy, funny, silly. Those words describe Papa. I love him so much. He is very funny. He is also the best Papa in the world. The best ever.
About Mama.
Though she makes us do schoolwork, she is the best Mama ever. She couldn`t be any better. Seriously. The word I use to describe her is loving.

1 comment:

Briana nanimom@outlook.com said...

Nice to meet you, Audrey. I am glad you like to write. You are very good at it and we all love to read your blog.Good job!