Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grrrrrr...

If Cyril really does like dogs like he says, then he woulndn`t shoot them in Call Of Duty 4. Grrrrr. So why would he want to play with our nieghbor`s dogs? He says "Its a video game Audrey, they`re computer animated." And then he tells me not to kill some 'computer animated' bugs in Ratatouille. Rediculous, isn`t it? I`m currently finishing an Encyclopedia Brown book. They`re pretty good. We got 5 yesterday. I`m finishing the last one. Then I`ll be finishing my Chestnut Hill book. Wow, lots of books. Papa gave me a writing assignment. I have to make up a character. Easy. I did that in writing class once. All I need to do is remember those questions I had to answer in writing class about the character. I remember some, like name, age, hair color... But those are the easy things to remember so... I had alot of fun on Easter. The Easter Egg hunt was awsome, though I got about a bajillion whopper eggs and I dislike whoppers, so that definently wasn`t my favorite thing of the day. Maybe next time I`ll be more fortunate. Stupid army games have too many bad words. Halo stinks. Dragons, lizards, wolves, horses, dogs, cats, dolphins, deer, and birds are much more interesting and worth it. "No! No! I hit B! Stupid dog." said Cyril several seconds ago because a dog killed him in his silly video game. I thought that was funny. Oh great, he just killed two. We need more lined paper. Anyways, I`ll write more soon...

No comments: