Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Have Returned!



Yes, I am back! We had to change my password. Again. Urrgh. I have a cold, and a sore throat. Cyril and Kateri don`t belive me though. Art and Drama have started, and I love them! Cyril thought he would hate Drama, but after the first class he said he likes it more than Art! I`m really tired. I think it`s because I had a hard time getting to sleep(sore throat) and then I woke up in the middle of the night. Also, my head hurts. Again. Arrgh. Ow. Grrrrr. I am interested in photography. I took a bunch of pictures with the camera, mostly of flowers and blackberries(yum!). I tried to draw earlier, but I just couldn`t concentrate. I hate having a cold. I finished Black Beauty the other day. It was really good! Too bad it wasn`t any longer. I think I might fall asleep on the keyboard and type(with my head)a bunch of random letters and then probably accidently publish this post. So if you see a bunch of random letters that make no sense(not even to a baby), you`ll know why. Ahhhhhhhh! My head is killin` me! I`m gonna die! The other kids are playing hide and seek, but I just don`t have the energy. I did take a Benadryl pill, so thats probably helping me be sleepy, but I would be sleepy anyways. Rrrrrgh, so tired. I can barely keep my eyes open, but I`ll try, so you have something long to read to make up for the months I haven`t posted anything. Its been just five months, but it seems way longer. In that picture, Auntie Courtney was watching us, and we made cookies! We kept some cookie dough instead of baking them, because I like the cookie dough more than the baked cookies. We made some chocolate chip and some chocolate chip without the chocolate chips, so they were just cookies. I wish I wasn`t sick.
COOKIES
I really like cookies,
They are the best,
We bake some,
Then eat the rest.
I think I am going to fall asleep, but lets hope its not on the keyboard. I`m about to fall asleep. I`m so sleepy that I`m forgetting to type Ts or Fs or I type a W instead of an E or something like that. If I fall asleep, at least I`ll get some rest. I feel like taking a nap, but I don`t want to. I feel like I`ll miss out on something important. I did that once. When I got home from spending the night at Grandma`s, I went to my room and fell asleep, and missed having pizza and cheesybread. I haven `t taken a nap since then, except when I woke up early. After Papa left(which was around 5:45 A.M.)I would take a nap. But that doesn`t count, so I haven`t taken a nap since that one time. Cyril got a really big RC boat recently. Its really big, double propellered, and(since its double propellered) it has two motors. I haven`t seen it in action yet, but from what I`ve heard from Papa and Cyril(and Pippin too), its really, really fast. Since I can`t think of anything else to write, this is all I`m going to write. I think I`ve written quite a bit, considering how tired I am.

No comments: