Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dragons, Dragons, Everywhere...

...Dragons, Dragons, on the screen! At least, thats where our dragons are. Excluding the one that lives in the forest. I haven`t seen it seen it, but I saw something small(about 13-14 in. long) and black running through the grass yesterday.
Proof:
  1. I know they exist.
  2. It wasn`t furry or feathery, so it couldn`t have been a rat, cat, mouse, squirrel, racoon, or bird.
  3. Nothing besides the animals above(or the dragon) live in the forest.

On the X-box, I have all four dragons that I can have. Toothless, my first who is a boy, Raven, my second who is also a boy, Aster, my third who is a girl, and Frightful, my fourth who is also a girl. Toothless is the Toothless, Raven is called Raven because he looks like a raven(Grandma said he looks mean), Aster is partly named after the flower and partly named after the main girl character in the movie How To Train Your Dragon, Astrid, and Frightful, who also looks like a bird, is named after the Peregrine Falcon in My Side Of The Mountain. I have unlocked the last tournament, the Chamionship, and I am training Frightful. I`m planning to take a video of the Championship.

No comments: